求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句

情景对话一:

A:Hi, are you Catherine

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan. ?

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too. ?

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired. ?

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible! ?

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel. ?

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags. ?

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

情景对话二:

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right. ?

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua. ?

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide. ?

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired. ?

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you. ?

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible. ?

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall. ?

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder. ?

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside. ?

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go. ?

好,走吧!